I thought I would take a break for a minute this morning and talk about a few of the things I am thankful for!
1.First and Foremost I am thankful for my Lord and Savior! He has blessed me beyond measures and I am so thankful that I found him! He is my rock, and guides me every single day 🙂
2.I don’t talk about my hubby *that* much, do I??!?! I know I am often talking about his career, and our life as a military family. But there is SO much more to this man than that! He is a loving husband, father and my best friend. He makes me laugh when I feel like crying. He’s a strong, christian man. Our idea of date night..is going to sporting goods store, or to the shooting range! We’ve been married for 7.5 years and I am so blessed to have him in my life. We met in such a crazy, unlikely way, and still fell in love! We have a beautiful family together and I’m so grateful.
3. I am SO very thankful for my children! I have two *precious* children who literally light up my world! They keep me on my toes and constantly keep our world turning 🙂 I love them more than life itself and could not IMAGINE my life without them. I was made to me a mother!
4. My FAMILY! Parents, Siblings, Aunts & Cousins! My In Laws- Kevin and Emily-Simply wonderful people! Y’all are AMAZING! They love me for *ME* and have ALWAYS been there for me 🙂 Love Each and EVERY One of you *MORE* than you know!
5.. My *BEST* Friends! I have some of the BEST friends a girl could have! I miss y’all OH SO MUCH!!! All of my girls & Josh are simply the best friends I could ever ask for! I love you all!
6. BLOGGING BUDDIES! I can’t imagine blogging with out your help and support 🙂 Seriously..amazing people and teachers! So LUCKY to have come in contact with~!
7. I am thankful that I am about to head to a place I like to call pure *heaven*…aka The MOUNTAINS! Can’t wait to get up there and disconnect from the world a little bit!
8. AND FINALLY.. I am SO VERY Thankful to live in a country that is FREE! I am thankful for the men and women who defend our FREEDOM every single Day! We owe so much to our military! Thank them EVERY Chance you get!!!
whew! I’m done now 🙂 Thanks for stopping by!
Till Next Time 🙂
3 thoughts on “Stuffed With Thankful Thoughts Linky”
So adorable. I am very thankful for my sweet family, too. Have a wonderful week!
We have a lot to be thankful for. Loved your post. Have a great Thanksgiving.
Beautiful post!! You have so much to be thankful for! Enjoy your holiday!
Beach Sand and Lesson Plans
Comments are closed.